Sales and Retail
We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting specialist sales and retail recruiters, and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across both the sales and retail sectors as our members help to keep our high streets and industries running. Our key campaigns for the sector include:
- Pay and progression
- Immigration and candidate shortages
- Future of jobs
- Changes brought about by the government's Good Work Plan.
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you to develop your business
- Play a role in shaping the REC's lobbying and campaigning
- Feed into and support our research projects
Join the Sales and Retail sector group
If you are interested in joining this REC sector group, contact your REC account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7009 2100