Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting specialist recruiters supplying into a range of industries and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the industrial sector. This sector specifically informs REC's regular meetings with the government and other stakeholders such as the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA).
Benefits of joining:
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you to develop your business
- Play a role in shaping the REC's lobbying and campaigning
- Feed into and support our research projects
Our focus for the industrial sector includes:
- The legislation changes related to the government's Good Work plan
- Immigration/candidate shortages
- Diversity and inclusion
- GLAA regulation
- Pay and progression
- Modern slavery