In this guide, you'll learn from subject matter experts, gain access to trusted suppliers, and build your understanding of what it takes to sell your business.
- Initial thinking
- How to close your business
- Using a broker to sell your business
- Guide to management buyout
- Selling shares to your partner or an investor
- Mergers and acquisitions
Ready to sell your business but not sure how to start your Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) journey?
We've teamed up with our partner KPMG to provide you with a step-by-step breakdown of what is involved in the process and what you need to consider as a recruitment business owner.
You'll learn about:
- Preparing for an M&A transaction
- Why M&A transactions fail
- The powerful role of marketing in M&A
- Completing an M&A transaction
Access our library of recordings, slides, and summaries from our business growth seminars.
2022 series features:
- Redefining your strategy for resilience: 8 November 2022
- Navigating the current shortages: 14 September 2022
- Is your business strategy fit for purpose? 26 July 2022
- Mentoring, coaching, and training: 24 February 2022
This guide brings together very practical business advice to guide you through these winds of change.
- Chapter 1: Cashflow
- Chapter 2: Strategy and planning
- Chapter 3: Client Management
- Chapter 4: Leadership
- Chapter 5: Culture
- Chapter 6: Skills for the new era
- Chapter 7: Your final checklist
Our futureproofing guide is available to REC members and non-members:
Access for REC members
Not an REC member?
Blogs on leadership
Blogs on preparing your business for exit
Employee Assistance Programme
With increasing working hours as well as technological developments to support remote working, it is vital to ensure that there is a productive, healthy environment that is conducive to a healthy lifestyle. As an REC Corporate member, you get access to Employee Assistance Programme.
REC business advisors
Meet our business advisors - experienced recruitment leaders who have been there and done it, ready to help you take your business to the next level.
Drive long-term efficiencies and deliver sustainable benefits by offering Outsourcing Services (MSP, RPO, SOW) to clients and solidify your position as an integrated strategic partner.
Our business partners
Our business partners provide REC Corporate members with a range of discounted services, from insurance and healthcare to software and debt recovery. Business partners have been selected for their ability to provide relevant, quality services to our members.
Sector specific guidance
Looking for advice on a specific sector? Our sector groups are your go-to resource for sector-specific support and content as you learn from policy makers, fellow members, and other stakeholders. It's also your platform to discuss your issues and find solutions.
More business advice this way
Being a member of the REC means being amongst the best.
Representing a network of more than 3,300 recruitment businesses and 10,500 individual recruiters gives us a unique insight that can help you grow.