We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector specific-support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting specialist construction recruiters and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the construction sector as our members help to build the UK's infrastructure, homes and businesses. Our key campaigns and topic areas for this sector are:
- The CITB Levy
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Immigration, candidate shortages and retention
- Diversity and inclusion
- Modern slavery
- The role of umbrellas
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you to develop your business
- Play a role in shaping the REC's lobbying and campaigning
- Feed into and support our research projects
Preparing Your Business For The New IR35 Rules - Construction
We are running a virtual IR35 seminar tailored specifically for the construction sector on 29 September from 9am - 2pm. This interactive seminar will give you a practical understanding of what you need to do now ahead of the change next year - it is now confirmed in statute as this will be in place from April 2021. Book your spot today.
Join the Construction sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Construction sector group, contact your REC account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7009 2100