We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting recruiters in the technology sector and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the sector. This sector focuses on:
- Immigration and candidate shortages
- Diversity and inclusion – particularly aimed at increasing women entrants to the sector
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Stay informed on preparing for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you to develop your business
Preparing Your Business For The New IR35 Rules - IT
We are running a virtual IR35 seminar tailored specifically for the IT, engineering and manufacturing sectors on 21 October from 9am - 2pm. This interactive seminar will give you a practical understanding of what you need to do now ahead of the change next year - it is now confirmed in statute as this will be in place from April 2021. Book your spot today.
Join the Technology sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Technology sector group, contact your REC account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7009 2100