We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
The REC's Life sciences sector group provides specialist support and advice to recruitment agencies working in a range of areas including pharmaceuticals, scientific research, biochemistry and biomedical technology.
The group provides a platform to share and improve the future of the life science recruitment sector, while enhancing skills and professional standards.
Our priority campaigns are:
- Immigration and candidate shortages
- Future of jobs – with a focus on AI and technology in recruitment
- Ensure that the REC Life sciences sector group maintains high professional standards, and that group members are widely recognised by clients, candidates and others as being highly professional recruiters.
- Ensure that the interests of the life science recruitment sector are best represented by the REC.
- Be a continual voice for the life sciences recruitment sector.
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you to develop your business
Join the Life sciences sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Life sciences sector group, contact your REC account manager at email@example.com or 020 7009 2100
Preparing Your Business For The New IR35 Rules - Life Sciences
We are running a virtual IR35 seminar tailored specifically for the life sciences sector on 6 October from 9am - 2pm. This interactive seminar will give you a practical understanding of what you need to do now ahead of the change next year - it is now confirmed in statute as this will be in place from April 2021. Book your spot today.