We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting recruiters for early years staff and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the childcare sector. Our key campaigns in childcare are:
- Understanding and influencing to best affect the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Immigration and candidate shortages
- Registered Nannies
- Diversity and inclusion
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for legislation changes
- Advice to help you develop your business
Join the Childcare sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Childcare sector group, contact your REC account manager at email@example.com or 020 7009 2100