Contract 5A - Public Sector (Inside IR35) - Opted out of the Conduct Regulations (For the client)MS Word
You can use this contract for your clients when you supply contractors who work through a limited company or partnership, to your client.
The contract should only be used if your client is a public authority or if your contractor will be working ‘inside’ IR35 (see notes on the contract for more details). The Agency Workers Regulations 2010 apply to contractors supplied in line with this contract.
You can’t use this contract if the work your contractor will be doing work with children or vulnerable adults as it for contractors who have opted out of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Since the Finance Bill 2021, minor amendments have been made to this contract to reflect the changes to the Off-payroll rules from 6 April 2021.
The contract can be used with the following REC documents:
- Contract 6A - Public Sector (Inside IR35) - Opted out of the Conduct Regulations (For the Limited Company client)
- Document B - Assignment Details Form
- Document C1 - Conduct Regulations opt out notice
- Document G – Information Request Form
- Checklist 7A - Intermediaries checklist for umbrellas
Checklist 7B - Intermediaries checklist for PSCs
- Key Information Document: Personal Service Company
- Key Information Document: Umbrella company