We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting specialist hospitality recruiters and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the hospitality sector including in restaurants, house-keeping and hotels. Our key campaigns in hospitality include:
- The 2020 legislation changes related to Good Work (see our hub for more)
- Pay and progression
- Immigration and candidate shortages
- Modern slavery
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you to develop your business
- Play a role in shaping the REC's lobbying and campaigning
- Feed into and support our research projects
Join the Hospitality sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Hospitality sector group, contact your REC account manager at email@example.com or 020 7009 2100