Engineering and technical
We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting recruiters in engineering and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the sector. Our key campaigns include:
- - Immigration
- - Addressing Candidate shortages
- - IR35
- - Diversity and inclusion, specifically focused on encouraging more women entrants
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation, including IR35
- Stay up to date on procurement frameworks
- Advice to help you develop your business
Preparing Your Business For The New IR35 Rules - Engineering and manufacturing
We are running a virtual IR35 seminar tailored specifically for the engineering and manufacturing sector on 21 October from 9am - 2pm. This interactive seminar will give you a practical understanding of what you need to do now ahead of the change next year - it is now confirmed in statute as this will be in place from April 2021. Book your spot today.
Join the Engineering and technical sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Engineering and technical sector group, contact your REC account manager at email@example.com or 020 7009 2100