In Company Training & Coaching
What is In-company Training?
In-company training is when we bring our courses to you. Simply pick the course, location and date and we will run the programme for your team.
Any of our open training courses can be delivered at your premises. You can create your own programme by tailoring elements from existing programmes, or we can start from scratch and work with you to design your own.
This option is perfect if you have a number of staff that need training, or you require very specific outcomes from the training.
What are the benefits of In-company Training?
Location and time are flexible and arranged around your business needs
You can cover a range of topics
- If you operate in a niche market, we can focus on that area
- You get a dedicated trainer to deliver the whole programme
- The trainers are all experienced recruitment professionals - they speak your language!
- Save money - the cost per head is lower, plus savings on travel and expenses
- Increased retention levels - you are demonstrating your desire to invest in your employees.
In-company training is also ideal for:
- Sector-specific courses
- Social media sessions
- Legislation workshops
- Team development programmes
- Train the trainer.
The RBA also offers one-to-one coaching for your team, perfect for:
- Developing employee skills in line with organisational objectives
- Engaging employees’ with their work, making them feel valued and fostering commitment to the organisation
- Promoting self-responsibility and initiative
- Facilitating a positive culture to new challenges and change.
- Coaching is an excellent way to improve the performance of individuals to achieve increased productivity, quality, innovation and customer satisfaction.
We have a wide range of highly experienced trainers and consultants that can offer a completely bespoke service tailored to your exact needs and requirements.
Call one of our In-Company training experts on 020 7009 2100 to find out more.