Recruitment law and compliance
Our recruitment law courses have been developed by industry experts to deliver up-to-date guidance on the legislation recruiters need to know.
Understanding the Essentials
Suitable for recruiters at all levels.
Learn essential legislation that affects all recruitment practice, including:
- General Data Protection Rules (GDPR)
- The Employment Agencies Act
- Conduct Regulations
- Contract Law
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Candidate and client terms
- Health and safety
- Discrimination policies.
IR35 and Supplying Limited Company Contractors
(Half a day)
This course provides:
- Advice on the different types of limited company contractor and the implications for contractors, the employment business and hirers
- An understanding of the different types of contract terms involved in the supply of limited company contractors to hirers
- IR35 legislation update: full coverage and advice including the tax implications and dealing with different types of limited company.
Managing PAYE Temporary Workers
This course is designed to help recruiters:
- Differentiate between employees, workers and the genuinely self-employed
- Cover the statutory rights involved with payment and benefits for both workers and employees, family-friendly and working time legal rights, the principles of employing or engaging young workers, and the implications of the Agency Workers Regulations.
Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
This course module offers delegates an in-depth explanation of the AWR and covers both the legal and practical considerations for recruitment businesses.
This interactive module includes scenario based discussions to ensure business owners and their staff are confident in the real-world application of the Regulations.
- Background to the AWR.
- Who the AWR applies to?
- Day 1 rights
- Rights after 12 weeks
- Establishing a comparator
- Qualifying period
- Responsibilities of each party
- Dealing with AWR queries and complaints
- Commercial considerations including case studies
Win new Business with Quality and Compliance
Suitable for agency recruiters:
- Explore how best practice minimises risk for all stakeholders
- Maximise brand value and become a supplier of choice
- Unleash the business-winning potential of quality and compliance.
Pick the course, location and date and we'll come to you. You can choose one of our courses to be delivered on your office, or we can work with you to create a bespoke programme.
There were no results for your specific filters.