Contract 9A - Public Sector (Outside IR35) - Opted out of the Conduct Regulations (For the Client)MS Word
Terms of Business with a Public Authority for the supply of a self-employed consultancy who has opted out of the Conduct Regulations (outside IR35 and is not under SDC).
You can use this contract for your public sector clients when you supply limited company contractors who will not be working under the supervision direction and control of your client.
You can’t use this contract if the work your contractor will be doing work with children or vulnerable adults as it for contractors who have opted out of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Since the Finance Bill 2021, minor amendments have been made to this contract to reflect the changes to the Off-payroll rules from 6 April 2021.
This contract can be used with the following REC documents:
- Contract 10A - Public Sector (Outside IR35) - Opted out of the Conduct Regulations (For the Limited Company)
- Document C2 - Conduct Regulations opt out notice (for use with Contracts 9 and 10)
- Document D - Verification of execution of consultancy services
- Checklist 7A - Intermediaries checklist for umbrellas
Checklist 7B - Intermediaries checklist for PSCs
- Model Form 7 - Information Sharing Agreement