Contract 7 - Private Sector (Inside IR35) - Not opted out of the Conduct Regulations (For the Client)MS Word
Terms of business with a Hirer for the supply of a limited company contractor who has not opted out of the Conduct Regulations (Within IR35 and under SDC).
You can use this contract for your clients when you supply contractors who work through a company or partnership and you supply them to work under your clients’ supervision, direction and control.
From 6 April 2021, if your client is in the private sector and must comply with the Off-payroll rules do not use this contract. For private sector clients where the Off-payroll rules apply please use combined terms 3A with your client and contract 4A with the umbrella company or 4B with the inside IR35 contractor.
This contract can be used with the following REC documents:
- Contract 8 - Private Sector (Inside IR35) - Not opted out of the Conduct Regulations (For the Limited Company)
- Document B - Assignment details form - Limited company contractors
- Document G - Information request form - Agency workers
- Checklist 7A - Intermediaries checklist for umbrellas
Checklist 7B - Intermediaries checklist for PSCs
- Key Information Document: Personal Service Company
- Key Information Document: Umbrella company