Running an agency in the driving sectorPDF
V6 June 2020
When to use this guide
- If you are thinking about moving into the driving sector OR
- If you are new to recruitment entirely.
About this guide
- All recruitment businesses have a number of legal obligations to comply with. If working in the driving sector,there are additional considerations, in particular around working time, licences and qualifications. This guide introduces you to all of these issues.
- We include hyperlinks to relevant sections of the REC legal guide, template documents and, where relevant, links to external sources of advice.
- The advice contained in this document, all hyperlinks and figures are correct at the time of writing