Marketing, media, creative and comms
We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector-specific support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest insight and meet other members recruiting for the diverse range of creative industries in the UK economy.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the sector. Our key campaigns include:
- Immigration and candidate shortages
- Social mobility – specifically around recruiting interns
- Diversity and inclusion – with a drive to support the recruitment and retention of older workers
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation, including IR35
- Advice to help you to develop your business
Join the Marketing, media, creative and comms sector group
If you are interested in joining this REC sector group, contact your REC account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7009 2100