Howden Employee Benefits & Wellbeing
Who we are
Howden Employee Benefits & Wellbeing (Howden) are a multi award winning employee benefits consultancy and proud to be REC’s partner in providing advice and services to members in the specialist area of employee benefits. Find out about Howden.
What we do
Howden understands the unique challenges that the recruitment sector faces and are well placed to provide the insights and advice needed to create eﬀective beneﬁt and wellbeing strategies to meet the speciﬁc needs of businesses, workforces and budgets.
Our expert team are on hand to help REC members with:
- Healthcare benefits that offer peace of mind and access to treatment when it’s needed most such as Private Medical Insurance and cash plans.
- Protection benefits that provide financial support in times of crisis such as Group Life Assurance or Group Income Protection.
- Wellbeing benefits to keep your people happy and healthy
- Rewards-based benefits to drive employee engagement
- Pensions and retirement planning to put your people in control of their financial future
Get in touch
For more information contact Katy on 02039447297 or email email@example.com.
Visit our dedicated website for REC members to find out more about how we can help.
Free Whitepaper: Mental Health in the Recruitment Sector
This Mental Health Awareness Week, Howden and REC joined hands to bring you this guide to support you with expert guidance and practical steps that you can take to proactively look after your employees’ mental wellbeing. Download your free copy here.
Stress Awareness Month - Five ways to help manage workplace stress
Workplace stress and anxiety can be a real challenge for those working in recruitment. Heavy workloads, long hours and pressure to meet targets are among the key triggers that can lead to a mental health issue. Here are five simple steps you can take to help manage workplace stress.