Legal Bulletin - July / August 2021
Legal news and views
In this edition:PDF
Back to Work – Post COVID-19
- What does the Adequacy Decision mean for Data transfers from the EU to the UK?
- Can I use an expired EU passport to check a work seeker’s right to work in the UK?
- Who are frontier workers?
Legal round up
- Holiday pay accrual during furlough
- Update on Right to Work checks
- Mandatory vaccinations for workers in adult social care
- Education update
- Umbrella factsheet
Share this article
Updated template contracts - March 2021
We've conducted a full review of our template contracts, to reflect upcoming changes to the off-payroll (IR35) rules, and to reduce the number of contracts members have to manage.
Find the latest guidance on our IR35 hub and download the latest contracts here.