Feefo is the UK’s leading reviews and customer analytics platform, used by more than 4,000 brands worldwide. With powerful tools designed to build trust and improve both the client and candidate experience, Feefo provides real-time insight from feedback to ensure service excellence. Use an innovative suite of industry-leading technology, to stand out from the competition, unlock valuable insights and establish loyal brand advocates.
REC members receive the Feefo NPS® (Net Promoter Score®) module and client retention tools for FREE, saving 25% on your monthly subscription. Feefo provides the following features and benefits:
• Feedback requests sent to candidate and clients across multiple touchpoints
• Full feedback customisation, using Feefo Campaign Manager
• Easy website review integration, with full SEO benefits
• Live feed with Google for star Seller Ratings (Paid Google, Yahoo and Bing Ads)
• Social media integration and push functionality
• Feedback response management portal
• Full analytical and insight suite, with feedback breakdown and trend analysis reporting software
• Reports scheduler
• Full onboarding and training workshops
Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) is used by businesses worldwide to quickly measure satisfaction and loyalty. Referrals are a huge part of the recruitment process, and come off the back of delivering a great service, providing your agency with quality candidate potentials.
Leveraging NPS® within Feefo allows your agency to identify brand promoters; a fantastic tool to increase the quality and quantity of referrals.
Take advantage of Feefo’s powerful reporting capabilities, allowing agencies to analyse and report on feedback by branch, sector, team and consultant at the click of a button. Additional analytic and reporting tools include: Trend analysis through Insight Tagging and Performance Profiling, powered by the latest machine-learning technology.
Start collecting reliable feedback to develop better relationships between candidates and clients, enhance trust in your brand and establish agency advocates to improve peer-to-peer recommendations.