Client and candidate attraction toolkit
Jobs transform lives, which is why we are building the best recruitment industry in the world. As the professional body for recruitment, the REC wants to champion the value that recruiters deliver. Every day recruiters empower people to make important choices. Through your great work, you change lives and make businesses more successful by helping them secure the people they need.
In this toolkit you will find resources to help you attract clients and candidates. We want to help you raise the profile of your business, whilst also helping to improve the reputation of the industry as a whole.
We’ve put together a host of tools to help you spread the word, which include:
- ‘How to champion your good work’ e-book of recruitment industry facts and stats to use when talking to clients and candidates - view the ebook here or download it as a PDF here.
- Drafted tweets and text for LinkedIn, Facebook and blogs to post on your social media accounts
- Template emails to customise and send to your clients and candidates
- PowerPoint template to use when presenting to clients and candidates
- Case study template to help you write your own case studies (and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you promote them)
- Window sticker to print and display in support for the message that jobs transform lives
- Online banners, ready to be uploaded to your website
- Twibbon to add to your Twitter account and use with #jobstransform.
What you do matters – let’s talk about it. Tell us how you’re using the toolkit with the hashtag #jobstransform.