Recruitment Matters: November-December 2021
In this edition...
- Top story: We need a skills and training revolution
- The View: Neil Carberry in his last column of 2021
- REC and DWP renew partnership REC re-sign the partnership agreement with the REC and the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP).
- The big talking point: Reputation and relationships
- The intelligence: Questions for the labour market as furlough comes to an end?
- Legal update: Carrying over annual leave
- What I know with Aimee Treasure
- Q&A Paul Hipkiss
- REC Awards winners 2021
Get access to every edition of Recruitment Matters
We provide legal advice, business support, market-leading research, and training to help brilliant recruiters and to drive the growth of your business. Talk to us about becoming an REC member today.
I can't quite believe this is my last column of 2021. Where did the year go? says Neil Carberry, REC Chief Executive
I can't quite believe this is my last column of 2021. Where did the year go? I know many of you will feel the same - this year has been a whirlwind, from the third lockdown in January to the busiest market many of us have ever seen.
At the REC, our role is to be at our members' side whatever the economic weather. Though I must admit I prefer the issues we are facing now to the ones we had in March 2020! Our guiding principle is to put member interests at the heart of everything we do, to help the sector thrive. That's how we make a difference for you, and for the clients and candidates you help every day.