In this edition...
- Top story: Temps to be included in vaccine roll-out
- The view... We'll bounce back if we stick together, says Neil Carberry, REC Chief Executive
- 2021: the year of labour market, says Ornella Nsio, Campaigns & Government Relations Manager
- The intelligence: Resilient recruiters find success despite difficult times
- The big talking point: How recruiters can build a positive 2021
- Legal update: Right to Work checks for EU citizens
- Q&A with Graham Brown, Forces Recruitment Services
- What I know: Carmen Watson, Pertemps
- Christine Little: 21 February 1955 – 30 August 2020
Get access to every edition of Recruitment Matters
We provide legal advice, business support, market-leading research, and training to help brilliant recruiters and to drive the growth of your business. Talk to us about becoming an REC member today.
We'll bounce back if we stick together, says Neil Carberry, REC Chief Executive
Happy new year! These words have never carried more meaning than after the year we've had. Yet there are many reasons to feel positive as we go into 2021. As vaccines roll out, an end to the pandemic is in sight. We're going to bounce back. It won't be automatic. We'll need to bring our A-game as business leaders. But the REC will by the industry's side all the way.