Recruitment Matters: May-June 2021
In this edition...
- Top story: Umbrella companies need to be regulated
- The death of the Industrial Strategy Ornella Nsio, Campaigns & Government Relations Manager looks it's demise
- The View: Neil Carberry says as recruiters we have to walk the walk on inclusion
- The big talking point: Be the change you want to see
- The GC Index: Demonstrate you know your candidates’ impact the best
- Q&A with Julie Stewart, Director, TD Group
- What I know: Natasha Crump, Environment, Social and Governance Director, Amoria Bond
- A focus on belonging, with Joanne Lockwood of SEE Change Happen
Get access to every edition of Recruitment Matters
We provide legal advice, business support, market-leading research, and training to help brilliant recruiters and to drive the growth of your business. Talk to us about becoming an REC member today.
We have to walk the walk on inclusion, says Neil Carberry, REC Chief Executive
We all enjoy the coming of spring – but even more so this year. We weathered the latest lockdown better than economists predicted, and the vaccine programme and re-opening of businesses are a real boost. Maybe, just maybe, some form of normality is within reach.