The REC regularly produces a wealth of guidance and research for Health and Social Care sector group members:
- To view the REC Legal Guide to starting an agency in health and social care, click here. It contains all the latest information on NHS Trusts' VAT Mitigation Schemes, overseas migration, revalidation and more.
- Recruiting overseas healthcare professionals? Keep track of the latest news on changes to tier 2 visas and which clinicians are on the shortage occupation list here.
- Need a handy guide to the National Living Wage to circulate to your consultants and candidates? click here.
- Read GMC guidance on temporary and occasional registration for European doctors here.
- Social care recruiters should check out the REC briefings on Skills for Care's Code of Conduct and Care Certificate for Healthcare Support Workers and Adult Social Care Workers in England.
- Healthcare recruiters can also track skills shortages in the nursing/medical/care sector in the REC and KPMG's monthly Report on Jobs.