How to start a recruitment business
Our three-day Start-up your own recruitment agency course offers everything you need to know about starting a recruitment business, including:
- opportunities and challenges of recruiting in different sectors
- how to differentiate your recruitment business
- writing a recruitment business plan
- how to ensure commercial viability
- financial planning and support
- marketing and PR
- how to set up your office
- how to run a legal and ethical recruitment business
Next programme date: 05 - 07 November in London
Call us on 020 7009 2100 or email email@example.com to book your place at this course. View the full course overview here.
Can't make the next programme?
Book your place to one of our upcoming Start-up programmes here > View available course dates on our start-up program here.
Useful tips and case studies
Angela's first footsteps in recruitment were assisted by REC’s recruitment start-up programme.
Read Angela's story here.
There are around 28,220 recruitment agencies* in the UK – how do you stand out from the crowd?
Read our top tips blog here.
Read our Top 10 tips on page 2 >