How to start a recruitment business
Our three-day Start-up your own recruitment agency course offers everything you need to know to get your business off the ground, including your legal obligations as a UK recruitment business. You will learn:
- opportunities and challenges of recruiting in different sectors
- how to differentiate your recruitment business
- writing a recruitment business plan
- how to ensure commercial viability
- financial planning and support
- marketing and PR
- how to set up your office
- how to run a legal and ethical recruitment business - covering the essential recruitment legislation.
Next programme date: 10 - 12 March 2020 in London - Book your place here
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 7009 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Can't make the next programme?
Book your place to one of our upcoming Start-up programmes.
Useful tips and case studies
Read our Top 10 tips on page 2 >