How to start a recruitment business
Our three-day Start-up your own recruitment agency course offers everything you need to know to get your business off the ground, including your legal obligations as a UK recruitment business. You will learn:
- opportunities and challenges of recruiting in different sectors
- how to differentiate your recruitment business
- writing a recruitment business plan
- how to ensure commercial viability
- financial planning and support
- marketing and PR
- how to set up your office
- how to run a legal and ethical recruitment business - covering the essential recruitment legislation.
Next programme date: 04 - 06 February 2020 in London - Book your place here
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 7009 2100 or email email@example.com to book your place.
Read our Top 10 tips on page 2 >