How to start a recruitment business
10 step plan for starting a recruitment business
If you want to start your own recruitment agency, the REC is here to help.
Our three-day Start-up your own agency course offers everything you need to know about starting a recruitment business, including:
- opportunities and challenges of recruiting in different sectors
- how to differentiate your recruitment business
- writing a recruitment business plan
- how to ensure commercial viability
- financial planning and support
- marketing and PR
- how to set up your office
- how to run a legal and ethical recruitment business
We understand the questions you have, the opportunities available, and the pitfalls to avoid. Take a look at our 10 step guide for starting a recruitment business to give you an idea of the practical steps you will need to take. You can also find out more about our trainers and mentors, Jeff Brooks and Helen Harvey here.
Read our Top 10 tips on page 2 >