Maintaining continuous growth and profit is the holy grail for recruitment companies and can be stifled by some very obvious but hard to change practices:
- Recruitment teams are spending too much time on compliance and onboarding
- Growth in sales translates to difficulty recruiting and growth in back office support
- Sales teams are trying to remain competitive and need to be precise on real margins. Mistakes can be costly
- Teams are spending too much time entering data, sometimes once, sometimes twice, sometimes thrice – which leads inevitably to errors on invoices and the need for adjustments, exacerbating cash flow issues with delays in payment
- Silos of systems and data make collaboration difficult and reporting and analysis of data to support better decision making almost impossible, for example manual spreadsheets containing sensitive information accessible by all, no simultaneous change ability
This list isn’t exhaustive – while some leaders see these challenges as a necessary by-product of business growth, others structure their teams to work in different ways to achieve better results.
How do they do it?
Below are the top 8 ways we see staffing firms transform their business.
- Setting a vision for business transformation: what does success look like?
- Challenge your status quo: what needs transforming?
- Health Check: thinking outside the square,
- Streamline processes: integration, reduce double work,
- Improve collaboration: using technology,
- Increase visibility: make better decisions with interactive dashboards & visual reports,
- Do not invest in rigid technology: deploy an application vs. install a development platform?
- Ensure you manage change from the beginning; can-do stakeholders.
If you’re ready to create change through technology, contact 1Staff today on 0207 268 9800 or click here
This is an excerpt of a commentary that was published on go1Staff.com. To read the full article clickhere