As an awarding organisation, the REC AO accredits and approves centres to provide the training and, in some cases, the assessments of their qualifications.
- Accredited centres are organisations whose training schedules and schemes have been audited by the REC AO and have been accredited to deliver training that covers the REC qualification syllabus. These centres are also allowed to enrol their students onto the examinations. Upon successfully passing a REC examination, the student is then awarded the appropriate qualification.
- Approved centres are organisations which have passed the REC AO centre approval and qualification approval process for the delivery of apprenticeships and NVQ qualifications. These centres are approved to enrol their students onto one or all of the recruitment apprenticeships and one or all of the NVQs in recruitment.
For a listing of approved apprenticeship providers and the apprenticeships they are approved for, please click here.
If you wish to become an accredited or approved centre, please review the documents below and/or contact the REC AO on +44 (0) 20 7009 2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical Specifications of the Qualifications offered
- Centre fees
- Centre dates 2019 - (Click here for 2020)
- Examinations information
- Centre Update Form
- Expression of Interest Form- Approved Centre
- Replacement Certificate form