These courses are designed to bring new recruiters up to speed, introducing industry best practices, the fundamentals of running a temp or perm desk, successful interviewing, headhunting and candidate sourcing, and management.
Candidate Sourcing and Management
Suitable for inhouse and agency recruiters:
- Improve candidate attraction and referral rates
- Insights on using social media and online job advertising
- Communication skills to help build and retain professional relationships.
Essential Skills for Permanent Recruiters
Everything you need to know to run a permanent desk:
- The long-term recruitment process
- Taking job descriptions and person specifications
- Developing client relationships
- Attracting quality candidates
- Placing the right candidates in the right roles.
Essentials Skills for Temporary Recruiters
This course walks you through every step for a temporary billing:
- Due process and legal requirements for temporary workers
- Finding the right candidates for the right placements.
Introduction to Recruitment Practice
Develop successful client and candidate relationships:
- Learn successful recruitment selling
- Study legislation and laws that affect recruitment
- Understand how the industry works.
The Comprehensive Interviewer
Suitable for in-house and agency recruiters:
- Plan, structure and conduct an interview with candidates and clients
- Develop the skills needed to match jobseekers to the right roles
- Increase successful placements and build candidate loyalty.
Win new Business with Quality and Compliance
Suitable for agency recruiters:
- Explore how best practice minimises risk for all stakeholders
- Maximise brand value and become a supplier of choice
- Unleash the business-winning potential of quality and compliance.
Pick the course, location and date and we'll come to you. You can choose one of our courses to be delivered on your office, or we can work with you to create a bespoke programme.
There were no results for your specific filters.