These courses are designed to bring new recruiters up to speed, introducing industry best practices, the fundamentals of running a temp or perm desk, successful interviewing, headhunting and candidate sourcing, and management.
Find the balance between managing a team and hitting your targets:
- Focus on team leadership, performance management and delegation
- Identify how a team leader or manager should organise and effectively manage a team
- Understand the qualities and responsibilities of a successful team leader
- Manage team and personal performance, delegation and prioritisation.
Business Development Planning
Learn the fundamentals of business development:
- Identifying potential clients
- Nurturing leads
- Establish positive selling behaviours
- How to devise a plan and review outcomes for long-term success.
Candidate Sourcing and Management
Suitable for inhouse and agency recruiters:
- Improve candidate attraction and referral rates
- Insights on using social media and online job advertising
- Communication skills to help build and retain professional relationships.
This advanced programme is ideal if you’ve already had formal sales training:
- Understand the concept of consultative sales
- Effectively manage client objections
- Consistently close the sale.
Essential Skills for Permanent Recruiters
Everything you need to know to run a permanent desk:
- The long-term recruitment process
- Taking job descriptions and person specifications
- Developing client relationships
- Attracting quality candidates
- Placing the right candidates in the right roles.
Essentials Skills for Temporary Recruiters
This course walks you through every step for a temporary billing:
- Due process and legal requirements for temporary workers
- Finding the right candidates for the right placements.
Introduction to Recruitment Practice
Develop successful client and candidate relationships:
- Learn successful recruitment selling
- Study legislation and laws that affect recruitment
- Understand how the industry works.
Best suited to a recruitment consultant aspiring to become a manager, or for existing managers who have received little or no formal training:
- How to perform the duties of a recruitment manager and become an effective team leader
- Identify and adapt to different styles of leadership
- How to motivate your team and manage behaviours
- Time management, prioritisation and delegation skills.
Successful Account Management
Learn how to protect your client base and stay ahead of your competitors
- Identify and qualify decision makers
- Carry out effective research
- Approaches to account management
- Develop a greater understanding of client needs.
Develop a positive and confident approach to telephone sales:
- Understand how to build relationships and win business
- Learn how to use the phone for peak performance.
"It was great to see the motivation and change in the level of enthusiasm from our staff. They knew we were investing in them. And even during the training, you could see the advice starting to pay off. Training will never convert into overnight success for the business, but we could clearly see – and hear – the impact just one week on."
- Andy Schafer, senior consultant at construction specialist Trade Recruitment
Pick the course, location and date and we'll come to you. You can choose one of our courses to be delivered on your office, or we can work with you to create a bespoke programme.
There were no results for your specific filters.