"When I met the Secretary of State for Business, Kwasi Kwarteng, I used my favourite stat - recruiters place a million new permanent roles a year, and a million temps into workplaces every day. His response? 'Wow.'" - Neil Carberry, REC Chief Executive
REC2021 brought together professionals in the agency, in-house and HR space, to explore the many challenges and opportunities facing our sector today.
In this guide, you'll find some of the most thought-provoking discussions, curated especially for business leaders like you. We've condensed more than 16 hours of content into a format you can digest at your own pace, and we've focussed on the lessons that are most relevant to those in leadership positions.
You can either watch the videos or read the summary notes to learn more about the topic of interest.
No matter what your business goals are, this digital guide will equip you with insights and lessons to step into the future with confidence.
Access this digital guide now and start exploring:
- Why recruitment is pivotal to leading the recovery
- How to make the most of the recovery
- How to approach international growth
- Practical advice on inclusion strategies
- How tech has evolved recruitment
- Challenges and solutions for the future
- Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Kwasi Kwarteng MP
- Tina McKenzie, CEO, Staffline
- Clare Chapman, Chair, ACAS
- Steve Ingham, CEO, PageGroup
- Katie Mellor, Managing Director, Cummins Mellor
- Lord Karan Bilimoria, Chairman of Cobra Beer and President of CBI