Who we are
Simplicity provides start-up and established recruiters with funding, full back-office support and pioneering technology services that help them run more efficient, compliant and profitable recruitment businesses.
Whether you supply temp workers, contractors or permanent placements, we have the funds, team and technology in place to help you get started and achieve your growth aspirations.
Our recruitment specific solutions support and protect ambitious recruiters by removing the burden of time-consuming admin, multiple systems and cashflow worries, providing them with access to faster, smarter growth.
- 100% Temp & Contractor Finance
- 100% Advance on Perm Placements
- Debt Protection as Standard
- FREE Recruitment Technology - GEMS
- No Restrictions & No Hidden Charges
- Pay As You Go Solution
- Dedicated Account Manager & Introductory Training
Plus, take advantage of our optional extras;
- Fast Track Start-Up Solution – Simplicity Quick Start
- Access Additional Credit on Clients – Xtra Credit
- Unique 12-Month Rebate Scheme on Perms
- In-House Contracting Solution Available – Moolah Pay
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Gross Status
- Recruitment Specific Business Insurance
Find out more about Simplicity.
Simplicity was created with just one goal in mind – to help recruitment businesses prosper and grow. We understand the recruitment industry and the challenges you face. Our Market-Leading Team will support your ambitions and provide you with the services required to run a successful business.
£1 Billion funded to support recruitment businesses start and grow
- 17 years of experience and knowledge supporting the recruitment industry
- 2 Million payslips processed and paid – without fail
Exclusive REC Member Offer
- 50% off first three months standard fee (12 Month Standard Temp Agreement)
- First Perm Placement FREE (12 Month Standard Perm Agreement)
- FREE GEMS Recruitment Workflow Technology
- Reduced Rates on Moolah Contractor Payment Solutions
- Business Finance
- Back office and Payroll
Margin Index report
Download the latest Margin Index report from Simplicity - a helpful white paper highlighting the insights into the profit margins achieved across the UK recruitment sector for Q2 2022.