Honorary Fellowship of the REC is awarded annually at the discretion of the REC's elected council, to people who have made a particular contribution to the recruitment profession. No more than two Honorary Fellowships may be awarded in any one year.
Honorary Fellows are announced at the annual REC Awards.
- Nominations must be made by at least three REC Fellows for each individual
- Nominees must already be full REC Fellows with at least 10 years in recruitment
- They must have a significant track record of working on behalf of the REC and the recruitment industry
- They must have made an exceptional personal contribution – consistently going the extra mile
- Individuals awarded the honorary membership must continue to be a positive ambassador for the REC and the recruitment industry.
Being a member of the REC means being amongst the best.
Representing a network of more than 3,300 recruitment businesses and 10,500 individual recruiters gives us a unique insight that can help you grow.