RECLive23 brought together nearly 600 recruitment professionals and business leaders to explore the challenges expected in the recruitment industry and the opportunities you can take advantage of. This guide offers the most relevant, insightful and practical highlights from these thought-provoking discussions, condensed from 12 hours of content, into an easily digestible format you can absorb at your own pace. REC members can access this guide simply by logging in. If you're not a member, you can gain access to the guide by completing a short form.
What will I get from the RECLive23 Digital Guide?
Packed with the best content from RECLive23, you'll get insights from renowned industry experts on:
- Managing changing expectations from clients and regulators - including the impact of a potential change of Government.
- How to make the jump to creating more advisory and strategic client relationships.
- What new models of delivery are likely to develop in the industry and how to leverage your technology, skills and capabilities.
- How to protect your brand in the market as you navigate the “permacrisis”
- How to embrace people-centred leadership and build a business with staff satisfaction, empathy and EDI at its core.
This RECLive23 Digital Guide was built around supporting and guiding both our members and key stakeholders, demonstrating how effective we are when we work together to achieve our strategic aims and raise the profile of the recruitment sector.
- JC Townend CEO, LHH UK&I and President, UK&I, The Adecco Group
- James Murray MP, Shadow Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- Kate Bell, Assistant General Secretary, TUC
- Andy Grobler, Head of Business Services Research, BNP Paribas Exane
- Victoria Short, CEO, Randstad UK&I
- Neil Carberry, Chief Executive, REC
- Julie Dennis, Head of Inclusive Workplaces, Policy Acas
- Abdul Mozzamdar, Group Social Value Director, Build a Career
- Dr Olga Frańczak Programme Lead Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, REC
- Margaret Beels, OBE Director of Labour Market Enforcement, BEIS
- Rebecca Seeley Harris, Independent Employment Status, Off-payroll & IR35 Expert, Re: Legal Consulting Ltd.
- Lorraine Laryea, Chief Standards Officer, REC
- Gudrun Cartwright, Climate Action Director Business in the community
- Anna Kelly Senior Consultant – Policy, Public Affairs & Strategic Communications, Murray McIntosh
- Samantha Beggs, Campaigns & Government Relations Manager, REC
- Kevin Hollinrake MP, Minister for Enterprise, Markets & Small Business
- Andy Verity, Economics Correspondent, BBC
- Albert Ellis, Group Chief Executive, Staffline Group plc
- Gareth Parry, Programme Director - Employability Division, Maximus UK
- Doug Rode, Managing Director UK&I, PageGroup
- Gary Taylor, CEO (Health & Social Care Staffing), HCRG
- Mark Underwood, Chief Operating Officer, Acacium Group
- Bunmi Adefuye, Legal Advice Manager, REC
- Alison Humphries, NED & Business Mentor, Recruitment Leadership Ltd.
- John Thornhill, Chief Executive LTE Group
- Adam Bolton, Director of Member Services, REC
- Felicity Burch Executive, Director Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Chris McKibbin, Managing Consultant, MH&A
- Tim Styles, Technology Advisor/Strategist, Jump Advisory Group
- Shazia Ejaz, Director of Campaigns and Insight, REC
- Nisha Katona, CEO & Executive Chef, Mowgli Street Food