The Interim Management Association (IMA) is a specialist sector group of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) representing leading interim management recruiters operating in the UK market.The IMA has been representing the industry, supporting members and the raising the profile of interim management for over 25 years.
For latest news and upcoming events, please visit our IMA microsite.
Why get involved in the IMA?
• Keep up to speed with industry developments through email updates and webinars.
• Hear from business and government experts on issues that affect your business.
• Shape the industry’s approach to key issues and ensure your voice is heard at government level.
• Access to tools and resources to help you grow your business.
• Opportunity to network with peers.
On top of this, of course, members have access to all the other REC member benefits on offer including:
• Legal services to help you manage risk
• Business partner discounts to help you make efficiency savings
• Research and data to help you stay one step ahead
• Access to Scale Up Campaign events and resources
• Tools from Croner – free or discounted legal expenses insurance and more
Current campaign priorities
• Promoting a flexible labour market
• Raising the profile of interim management among clients and government
• IR35 and employment status
• The future of work
• Skills and candidate availability
For more information please contact your REC Account Manager by calling 020 7009 2100 or by emailing email@example.com