Severn Trent Water is one of the largest of the 10 regulated water and sewerage companies in England and Wales. We provide high quality services to more than 4.2 million homes and businesses in the Midlands and mid-Wales.
• We are committed to the long term sustainable stewardship of our business, and the environment, customers and the communities in which we live and work
• Our efficiencies and high standards help us keep our costs low, generate progressive, sustainable returns for our shareholders, and good value for money for our customers
• We continually work to improve our performance and deliver cost and operational efficiencies against our targets
• Our bills for water and sewerage combined are the lowest on average in England and Wales
• We have one of the lowest reported per capita water consumption rates in the UK
We have a strong management team and a clear business plan.
For more information on Severn Trent Water and the roles they recruit for, click here.