Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. Kimberly-Clark products include well-known brands such as Kleenex, Andrex, and Huggies.
We place consumers at the center of everything we do. Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That's a big responsibility and one we take seriously.
• 43,000 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37 countries
• Leading brands sold in more than 175 countries
• More than 144 years in business
• Nearly one-quarter of the world's population purchase our products every day
• $18.6 billion in sales for 2015
• With brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend,Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries
•Contributed more than $35.8 million in cash and products to charitable causes in 2014
We have given a lot of thought to the kind of company we want to be and the type of employer we need to be. Our promise - which we call our People Philosophy - is what makes the difference.
Each element of our People Philosophy contains a spectrum of initiatives, tools and resources to help shape our employees careers.
Recognizing the demands of work and life, we provide comprehensive programs that strengthen bodies and sharpen minds. Enabling people to care for themselves and the ones they love is hard-wired into our DNA. We are pioneers of workplace health and safety. And we are proud of all the ways we support the well-being of our people.
For more information on Kimberly-Clark and the roles they recruit for, click here.