G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
The group is active in more than 120 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with more than 618,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat:
· From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges,
· We protect rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events,
· From advising on stadium building plans to crowd control and ensuring event tickets are not forged,
· From delivering pay packets to ensuring ATMs have enough cash to meet your shopping needs,
· From delivering cash to bank branches and retail outlets to managing the flow of cash for central banks and major retailers,
· From ensuring travellers have a safe and pleasant experience in ports and airports around the world to secure detention and escorting of people who are not lawfully entitled to remain in a country.
For more information on G4S and for job opportunities, click here.