Agile HR Consulting was created to help smaller growing companies find practical, legally compliant solutions to managing their people. It provides bespoke ‘hands on’ pragmatic advice to help tackle the challenges of employment law and maximise your ability with employee engagement.
Agile HR Consulting’s key service offerings;
- Developing up to date HR policies and employment contracts, in line with current legislation and reflective of your company’s culture.
- Practical advice on handling disciplinary and grievance issues. Telephone advice for ad hoc employee relations issues. Recruitment advice; how to select the best candidate through effective interviewing and selection.Support with delivering competency based interviews; defining assessment approaches and participating in the interview process.
- Taking up references and pre-employment health checks
- Psychometric testing – ability testing and personality profiling using latest profiling technique.
- Performance Management tools – Competency Frameworks, definition of company values, performance review processes, creation of an induction programme.
- Practical employment law training
More information on Agile HR consulting and its services can be found here.