COVID-19 has changed the way that recruiters do business.
We’ve embraced new ways of working. Shifts in the labour market have created new opportunities, and with that comes the need for new skills and knowledge.
Mental health and well-being is in the spotlight, and running a business remotely is asking new questions of leaders and their teams.
These challenges are generating a new era of recruitment. The businesses that thrive in the future will be the ones that learn quickly and adapt.
At the REC, we have worked tirelessly to understand the impact on our industry, and to produce resources to support recruiters.
In this digital guide, we’ve curated the essential lessons from over 60 hours of webinars and podcasts we’ve run over the last five months, in collaboration with our networks of experts.
This is essential reading for future-fit recruiters and it is updated regularly to bring you the latest advice and up-to-date guidance.
Who is it for?
- Recruitment business owners, founders, Managing Directors
- Senior Directors
- Operations Managers
- Recruitment professionals working towards a leadership role
- Those looking to set up their own recruitment business
Access the guide now for resources covering:
- The state of the labour market (updated monthly)
- *New Top FAQs by recruitment leaders
- Business strategy and management
- People, workplace and performance
- *New Lessons from REC members
- *New Learnings from SIA, WEC and RCSA
- Recovery and the new normal