COVID-19 has changed the way that recruiters do business. Over the past year, we've seen our economy transition in ways that brought new challenges to recruiters, and the months ahead will bring on yet more hurdles. The businesses that thrive in the future will be the ones that learn quickly and adapt.
As a recruitment business owner, you need data and expert business advice to navigate the road ahead. This guide contains essential lessons for any future-focused recruitment leader to drive their business forward with confidence as we emerge from the pandemic.
Access the guide now for resources covering:
- The state of the labour market (featuring REC's jobs market data)
- Top questions asked by fellow recruitment leaders
- REC Member COVID-19 stories
- Strategic guidance on managing your business and people
- Advice on preparing for a recovery