The GRC Advisory Panel was established to develop and champion good recruitment. The GRC Advisory Panel devised the Good Recruitment Charter, which is the cornerstone of the Good Recruitment Campaign.
The GRC Advisory Panel is made up of a variety of employers and business bodies. These are:
- Arsenal FC
- Penguin Random House
- Care UK
- Royal Mail
- Connells Group
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- RWE npower
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development)
- CBI (Confederation of British Industry)
- FSB (Federation of Small Businesses)
- Johnson & Johnson
- ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- CEB (formerly Corporate Executive Board)
This group’s remit is to explore innovative trends in employment and recruitment and, where appropriate, promote these as good practice. It will also provide input into the REC’s research agenda, building upon recent publication, such as Employer Branding and Talent in Turbulent Times, the Panel’s own piece, ‘The Client Paradox’, as well as ‘A Guide to Productive Partnerships’, carried out in association with the CIPD. The Panel is also providing insight which the REC is using to guide its members on the changing requirements of the market.