Better Business through Inclusive Recruitment
The continuous shift towards inclusion as a growth strategy for many businesses is often reflected in how companies are able to effectively communicate with both internal and external audiences. On the 17th October 2012, the REC in partnership with Diversity Works for London and Race for Opportunity will host a master class on building ‘Better Business through Inclusive Recruitment’.
The event will showcase good practice and bring together employers, recruiters and leading specialist in the field. It will focus on building the capabilities and tapping into the benefits of "Inclusive Recruitment", and will cover a number of specific issues including:
· Taking stock – How has the economic downturn impacted on recruiters, in relation to the diversity and inclusion agenda?
· What are the latest trends in terms of how leading businesses are managing talent and workforce challenges?
· What do employers expect of their recruitment partners?
· How are recruiters using diversity & inclusion awareness as a differentiator?
· Unconscious bias – Understanding the issues and managing them through practical tips that can make a difference
· New and innovative approaches to 'inclusive recruitment' practices
· Pre-empting future changes – Ensuring that recruiters are ahead of the game
Our confirmed speakers are:
· Steve Girdler – Adecco
· Andrew Midgley – TXM Recruit
· Kevin Mitchell - Ernst & Young
· Harish Bhayani - PRM Diversity Consultants
· Forum Theatre - Steps Drama
To register please click here