How do you demonstrate to your clients that you are totally professional and more then just compliant?
New updated standard for 2013
The new REC Audited scheme is the gold standard for recruitment and demonstrates your adherence to the highest standards.
Crucially achieving this award will differentiate you from the competition, increase your profile and help you win more business.
How does it work?
The audit now goes way beyond just compliance, requiring agencies to demonstrate that they operate best practice in areas such as customer service, staff development, diversity and client management. The process starts with an online diagnostic and is followed by a tailored on-site audit by one of our experts, who will not just check your documentation, but will talk to you and your staff about your processes and systems, providing practical support, to ensure you truly are a best practice recruiter.
The package also includes a feedback report specific to your business and complimentary documents from the REC Business Toolkit.
Achieving REC Audited status:
- Displays professionalism and that you adhere to the highest standards in recruitment
- Demonstrates to your clients that you are compliant and operate best practice
- Differentiates you from your competition and helps you win more business
- Creates opportunities to work with clients that have strict supplier policies
- Increases your profile in the tender process
- Provides tools to help you promote your compliance and adherence to best practice to clients and candidates
- Gives you peace of mind that your business is compliant
- Shows your business has been quality assured and independently verified by the REC, the professional body for the recruitment industry.
For specialist agencies who work in education we have introduced REC Audited Education which contains an additional element for specialist agencies who work in education that focuses on safeguarding and ensures that you are undertaking all the relevant checks when recruiting and vetting teachers and non-teaching staff to work with young people. Click here for more information.
How much does it cost?
Achieving the gold standard in recruitment costs just £1,050 every two years and REC members that hold the REC Audited accreditation will not have to complete the compliance test on renewal of their REC membership. Don’t worry if you don’t pass first time we will help you achieve the standard over time .
How do you find out more?
To find out more about REC Audited or to book please call your Account Manager today on 020 7009 2100 or email email@example.com.
Let us call you - Click here to fill in your details and we'll contact you to talk through our Audited products and services and help you decide what else you need.