|Start: 13th Jun 2019 - 12:30
End: 13th Jun 2019 - 16:15
|Bristol, venue TBC
The REC’s work over the coming weeks and months will focus on helping members prepare for different Brexit scenarios. Our 'Navigating Brexit' workshops will cover the following areas and answer the following questions:
- What are the possible Brexit scenarios and how might each one impact on hiring activities, client needs and on my own business?
- What can I do to mitigate risk and prepare for different eventualities?
- Taking stock of latest national, regional and sectoral jobs data and market trends - How can I interpret and relay this information to clients and internal staff?
- How are recruiters innovating to address staff shortages and using Brexit-related workforce challenges to build a more strategic rapport with clients?
- How can recruiters inform and reassure EU workers about settled status and what is the outlook for post-Brexit immigration and skills strategy?
- What sectors and job roles are most likely to be disrupted over the coming months?
- What overseas markets and/or other sectors could provide new opportunities?
Members, please use 'Book Now' button above to log in and book your free place online.
Non-members, please call 0207 009 2100 to book and pay for your place @ £149+VAT