The most important asset to any recruitment business is its people. In an increasingly competitive market – how will you develop talent and retain top quality recruitment consultants and managers?
Our all-new REC Academy is a suite of training courses, designed to help you to nurture talent and deliver success.
The REC Recruitment Mastery Academy provides everything you need to know to become a top-tier recruitment consultant.
We have partnered with recruitment expert Steve Guest to bring you the REC Recruitment Mastery Academy, a 12-week programme designed for consultants who want to take their career to the next level.
This fully-online course will help you:
- “Control the controllables” & increase both output & results
- Put a VALUE on your TIME.
- Find those 1% incremental gains
This course includes
62 Presentation Training Videos across 12 in depth modules
Over 24 hours of training material drip fed across 12 weeks
- 45+ Downloadable documents, pdfs – month planner, worksheets, day & work planners, scripts, action sheets, workbooks
- 171 page 12 Module Workbook
- FREE Digital Copies of both books “Top Biller – The Life of a Recruiter” and “A Personal Brand Story – Top Biller to Global Mentor”
- BONUS - 4 Day Business Development Challenge – Contents and Daily run through
- BONUS - 4 Hours of FREE Webinar Content
- Access to FREE Recruitment Mastery Facebook Group
- BONUS - Extra Resources Page
- BONUS - Previous LIVE Zoom Group Sessions
- Fortnightly LIVE Group Zoom Call – this may increase in no. dependant on sign ups.
- 30 minute 1-2-1 strategy call – again my increase dependant on numbers.
- Ongoing Accountability & Coaching
About Steve Guest
Steve Guest has spent the last 16 years as a recruitment specialist, opening and building new regions, brands and businesses in the UK whilst actively specialising in recruiting commercial permanent placements within the construction sector.
Steve has built a strong reputation globally based upon process & procedure and having the right structure in place in order to achieve high levels of performance. Author of 2 global best-selling books, “Top Biller – The Life of a Recruiter” which has sold in 45+ countries and is globally the highest-reviewed recruitment book on Amazon and “A Personal Brand Story – Top Biller to Global Mentor”. Host of The Guestlist Podcast with Steve Guest, Steve continues to empower, motivate and mentor recruiters into high performing consultants.
Everything you need to know about scaling your recruitment business, broken down into a 12-week framework.
- Laying the foundation
- The recruitment process
- Client mastery
- Candidate success formula
- The vacancy management system
- The interview and offer
- The placement
- The art of negotiation
- Online channels and tactics
- KPIs, stats and ratios
- Mindset, motivation and rejection
REC Members: £997.00 + VAT
Non-members: £1,197 + VAT
We have teamed up with Expressions Partnership to bring you the REC Management Academy, aimed at anyone who is responsible for leading and managing people within a recruitment business.
Being a great recruiter managing a desk requires a different set of skills and behaviours than managing people who do this role. Far too many managers are given the job title without the appropriate tools, development and support to fulfil the role to the best of their ability. The REC Management Academy provides these elements and a whole lot more.
Managers will gain the confidence and competence to lead their teams to contribute to the overall aims and objectives of the business.
The course is delivered over 8 months to accommodate the requirements of the day job and to enable progressive learning, and includes unlimited over-the-phone coaching.
- You as the manager - what does a good manager looks like in your specific organisation?
- Personal effectiveness - being in the best place as a manager support your people
- Effective communication - harnessing the most appropriate means of interacting with your teams to ensure people deliver what is expected. This includes remote communication in the hybrid era
- Managing difficult situations - there will always be difficult situations in any team. Resolving these in the best way minimises the fall out and maximises productivity and profitability
- Motivation - different people have different motivational drivers. Don’t be fooled in thinking all recruiters are money-motivated. It goes way deeper than this. The new era that is upon us provides an ideal opportunity to create a culture in our business to create sustainable success
- Lead2Succeed - leading from the middle is a key provision in the current and future working environment
- Recruitment and retention - despite being professional recruiters we will benefit from safe and effective recruitment and retention practises to ensure we have the right people contributing to our brand
- Managing change - there’s so much of this happening and we must manage it to support sustainable performance improvements
- Delegate to accumulate - one of the top challenges most managers face. Understand how to do this with maximum certainty and minimum disruption
- Managing performance - what gets measured gets done and what gets done gets rewarded.
REC members: £1,250 + VAT
Non-members: £1,295 + VAT
There were no results for your specific filters.