Management and leadership
We offer three types of 2-day courses to recruiters seeking to improve coaching and team leadership skills. These courses are suitable for anyone with line management responsibilities, from new managers to business leaders. Our courses are delivered by recruitment experts, and are focussed on day-to-day challenges and practical solutions.
Advanced Management Skills
Improve your performance as a recruitment manager:
- Adapting to change and advanced concepts of strategic management
- How to deal with poor performance and conflict management
- Learn emotional intelligence and how personal behaviour impacts team motivation, performance and commitment
- Enhance your leadership skills, take on more responsibility and grow your team.
Find the balance between managing a team and hitting your targets:
- Focus on team leadership, performance management and delegation
- Identify how a team leader or manager should organise and effectively manage a team
- Understand the qualities and responsibilities of a successful team leader
- Manage team and personal performance, delegation and prioritisation.
Best suited to a recruitment consultant aspiring to become a manager, or for existing managers who have received little or no formal training:
- How to perform the duties of a recruitment manager and become an effective team leader
- Identify and adapt to different styles of leadership
- How to motivate your team and manage behaviours
- Time management, prioritisation and delegation skills.
Pick the course, location and date and we'll come to you. You can choose one of our courses to be delivered on your office, or we can work with you to create a bespoke programme.
There were no results for your specific filters.