We run 15 dedicated groups for members who need sector specific-support. Sector groups bring together recruiters with a common interest to lobby, champion best practice, and share knowledge.
Get the latest information affecting specialist driver and logistics recruiters and meet other REC members in this sector.
We fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. Together, we're upholding standards and compliance across the drivers and logistics sector, as our members drive the UK's economy by supporting everything from local shops to large multinationals. Our key campaigns include:
- Repeal of Swedish derogation
- Attracting and retaining candidates
- Diversity and inclusion
- The role of umbrellas
Benefits of joining:
- Regular networking meetings - make your voice heard
- Stay informed on the latest issues affecting the sector
- Prepare for upcoming legislation
- Advice to help you develop your business
- Play a role in shaping the REC's lobbying and campaigning
- Feed into and support our research projects
Join the Drivers sector group
If you’re interested in joining the REC Drivers sector group, contact your REC account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7009 2100