“No matter how hard we work at it, we are heading into a period of high unemployment. The temptation will be to fall back, because there will be a plentiful supply of talented people. But we must not fall back - we must continue to pursue the good jobs agenda.”
When Dame Carolyn Fairbairn, Director-General, CBI kicked off the REC2020 virtual conference on 8 September, she called on business leaders to be enablers of change.
Managing change now for future survival was a theme that traversed across the entire REC2020 conference agenda. With 1,000 delegates from agency, in-house recruitment and the HR world hearing from 30+ leading speakers, the virtual conference uncovered a plethora of lessons to help recruitment leaders like you navigate the future.
We’ve curated the most important lessons from the conference for you to consume at your own pace.
No matter what your business goals are, this digital guide will equip you with insights and lessons to step into the future with confidence.
Access this digital guide now and start exploring:
- Carolyn Fairbairn’s full opening keynote on driving a people-led recovery
- Our recruitment leader panel featuring Reed Group, Harvey Nash and Randstad
- Recruitment technology featuring Hung Lee and Microsoft
- Employer brand strategy featuring IBM
- Case studies on shaping a future-fit culture
- Challenges and solutions for the future
- James Reed, Chairman, The Reed Group
- Bev White, CEO, Harvey Nash Group
- Anthony Gruppo, CEO, Marsh Commercial
- Mark Essex, Director of Public Policy – KPMG
- Michael Smith, MD EMEA Randstad Sourceright and CEO UK/I Randstad
- Rob McCargow, Director of AI - PWC