Complete pre-employment checks and onboard new hires online in minutes
- Create a seamless candidate experience, with remote or in-person checking options to suit you and your candidates
- Speed up your time to hire and get candidates onboarded 7x faster
- Exceed industry standards with ease and say goodbye to stressful audits
Amiqus is the market leading online candidate vetting and onboarding platform
Trusted and loved by small-medium and enterprise organisations alike, including the NHS and Scottish Government
- Amiqus is consulting with the Home Office and DBS on the Digital Identity Trust Framework, soon to impact right to work checks
- Complete right to work checks, identity verification, enhanced due diligence, criminal record and credit checks in minutes
- Securely gather candidate documentation, employment history and reference details with end-to-end encryption
- All checks can be completed remotely or in-person from your candidate's personal device at a time that's convenient for them
- Every step in the process is automatically recorded in an activity log within your Amiqus account, making audits a breeze
Find out more about Amiqus.
A guide to understanding the UK Trust Framework
The Digital Identity Trust Framework is changing the way digital identity verification is carried out in the UK. Download this free guide to better understand the framework and to prepare your business for the upcoming changes to the right to work checks from the 1st October.
Amiqus becomes one of the first ten government-approved Identity Service Providers in the UK
Amiqus, the UK's most trusted compliance and onboarding platform, has achieved certification as part of the UK governments Digital Identity & Attributes Trust Framework (UKDIATF) as an identity service provider (IDSP) for DBS criminal record checks and right to work across the UK.