The Interim Management Association (IMA) is a specialist sector group of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) representing leading interim management recruiters operating in the UK market.The IMA has been representing the industry, supporting members and the raising the profile of interim management for over 25 years.
The association has been undergoing a refresh since 2016 with the help and support of our committed members. We are looking forward to a busy year in 2017 as well as growing the IMA this year and into the future.
Throughout 2017, we will be keeping members abreast of industry changes through our email updates, webinars and events. As ever, we’ll continue to fight your corner and champion the positive impact you have on the economy, business and people's lives. We’ll also make representations to government on topics that have an impact on your business.
Why get involved in the IMA?
• Keep up to speed with industry developments through email updates and webinars.
• Hear from business and government experts on issues that affect your business.
• Shape the industry’s approach to key issues and ensure your voice is heard at government level.
• Access to tools and resources to help you grow your business.
• Opportunity to network with peers.
On top of this, of course, members have access to all the other REC member benefits on offer including:
• Legal services to help you manage risk
• Business partner discounts to help you make efficiency savings
• Research and data to help you stay one step ahead
• Access to Scale Up Campaign events and resources
• Tools from Croner – free or discounted legal expenses insurance and more
Current campaign priorities
• Promoting a flexible labour market
• Raising the profile of interim management among clients and government
• IR35 and employment status
• The future of work
• Skills and candidate availability
Key dates for 2017
Meetings: 28 March, 19 September, 28 November
Webinar: 5 July
For more information please contact your REC Account Manager by calling 020 7009 2100 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
No results were found.