REC Council Election & AGM
REC Council Elections Results 2017
Seven new members were elected to the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) council today at the organisation’s Annual General Meeting.
The four non-executive directors elected today to represent corporate members are:
- Michelle Mellor, Managing Director/Owner, Cummins Mellor Recruitment
- Allena Clarke, Associate Director, BMC Recruitment Group
- Paul Sharpe, Managing Director, InterQuest Group
- Sarah Hopkins, Director, HopkinsLongworth Executive Search Ltd
The three non-executive directors elected today to represent IRP members are:
- Heather Salway, Group HR Director, nGAGE Specialist Recruitment
- Paul Jacobs, Chairman, LoveWorkLife Recruitment
- Mark Channon, Managing Director, Bloc Digital Talent
2016 Report & Accounts and 2017 Trading Update
The 2016 Report & Accounts and 2017 Trading Update is available to view here.