Executive Search and Selection Autumn Congress
05 November 2009
Where? London, tbc
Our Executive Search and Selection Autumn Congress will take place on 5th November in London from 10am to 1.30pm and will be followed by a networking lunch for members.
I am pleased to announce that we will be joined by Paula Lovitt, Head of the Employment Agency Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
Paula Lovitt will be answering some fundamental questions about our industry including:
- Why Executive Recruiters are covered under the Conduct Regulations
- Why it is necessary to regulate this industry
- How they police this industry
- Why they have investigated breaches of the Conduct Regulations in the past and,
- Possible changes to the Conduct Regulations following the latest consultation on changes to the EAA Regs
We will also be joined by Heather Travis, Director of Travis Research Europe, who will participate in a discussion on "Research as part of Search - should we do it in-house or outsource to an independent?"
Slides are available to the right.
Contact - Chris Richards
- Executive Search and Selection Autumn Congress - 2009 PDF file - 177K
- Executive Search and Selection 05.11.09 Slides PDF file - 4878K