- You are here:
- > Events & Awards
Pensions Automatic Enrolment Regional Workshop
26 June 2012
- 1pm - 5pm
Where? Novotel London City South, 53 - 61 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH
Pensions Automatic Enrolment Regional Workshop:
Incorporating an update on AWR
The REC Pensions Regional workshops will provide participants with a detailed understanding of what the new workplace pensions reforms mean in practice, how agencies can start preparing to ensure they comply with the reforms, and how they can respond to queries from clients and candidates. The workshops will provide an opportunity for participants to raise specific questions and will focus on the areas listed below. In addition, members attending these workshops will be able to feed into the issues that we need to see addressed, these will be incorporated in an exclusive REC pensions webinar due in the autumn.
In addition to covering the new pensions reforms, these workshops will provide relevant updates on the AWR regulations and an opportunity to ask any AWR focused questions.
These practical half day workshops are available to both REC and IRP Members.
How much is it?
The Regional Workshops are priced at £175+vat per delegate attending each workshop.
Non-members are able to attend – these places are priced at £295+vat per delegate attending each workshop
How to book?
Non-members please call 0207 0092100 to speak to REC/IRP and to book over the phone.
These workshops will cover the following:
Pensions Automatic Enrolment – so what’s it all about?
- Work based pension reforms – what are the changes
- What are the implementation stages of NEST
- Where are we now and where do we need to get to
- What’s the impact for your organisation and what do you need to do
- What is the impact on clients and what do they need to do
Implementing the new workplace pension arrangements:
- Identifying eligible jobholders (i.e. those workers who are entitled to be automatically enrolled into a pension scheme)
- Managing workers who have a right to opt into a pension scheme
- An overview of where we are
- What have we learnt since the regulations were implemented
- Your questions answered