BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW:
Duration: Two days
Cost (Excluding VAT): £650 (members) - £875 (non-members)
Time scale: 9.00 - 5.30
What it’s all about…
When it comes to selling in a tough market, you need to know the real issues and problems your clients face. Understanding client problems allows you to adapt your solution to their real needs, whilst at the same time improving your relationship and revenue stream. If you want to understand the psychology of sales, gain a more structured sales technique and learn problem solving sales techniques in order to gain client commitment, this course is for you.
Aims & Objectives:
By the end of the course the individual will be able to:
- Identify and emulate the qualities of a successful sales person.
- Understand and discuss the concept of emotional intelligence and learn how it can be used to maximise influence over buying decisions.
- Understand and practice the BECS* advanced sales technique to identify client recruitment problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Assess and adapt individual styles of selling to positively influence buyer behaviour, facilitating a committed and mutually beneficial buying decision.
*BECS is a derivative of the SPIN sales technique - a consultative approach to problem solving and building client relationships.
The Psychology of Sales:
- Establishes the difference between different selling styles and discusses the qualities of top performers.
- Considers how and where to target sales activity.
- Understands how behaviour impacts in buyer commitment.
- Focuses on motivational selling techniques
- Discusses how sellers can adapt their behaviour to become more personally effective.
- Introduction to emotional intelligence, focusing on controlling emotions and reactive behaviour.
- Discusses different selling styles and their potential impact on the buyer.
Advanced Sales Technique:
- Discusses and expands upon the BECS advanced sales technique.
- Considers how to establish issues and problems facing the client.
- Practices the technique using various business-focused scenarios.
- Practices selling benefits to solve problems.
Planning For Objections:
- Discusses techniques of how delegates can plan to overcome client objections.
Close The Sale:
- Discusses different closing techniques and outlines the pros and cons of different closing agreements.
Target Audience details:
- Recruitment Consultants who have worked in recruitment for 12 – 18 months and those who wish to take a more consultative approach to business development.
- This programme is designed for individuals who want to improve their relationships with clients and gain greater commitment.
How learning & understanding will be monitored and assessed during course delivery:
- Extensive trainer support will be provided to enhance learning application.
- Practical (industry relevant) scenarios, discussion groups and presentations are used to improve accountability and compile personal and team action plans.
- Questionnaires are used to assess individual behaviours and personal emotional intelligence levels.
Encouraging learning application:
- Delegate briefing pre course with line manager using course overview and personal development plan (PDP) as a template.
- Final exercise on the programme will determine if objectives have been met and will identify intended workplace actions.
- Completion of Personal Development Plan (PDP) and personal action plan with line manager post course.
- Training Booking Form PDF PDF file - 38K
To book, please click on the dates on the left, or call us on 0207 009 2144.
Click on the icon above to visit the Public Sector Resourcing Homepage
For more information about the campaign, which includes a business toolkit, contact the REC today:
t: 020 7009 2144